- 1 cup uncooked white rice
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can peas (or Fresh)
- 1 can of carrots (or Fresh)
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl mix the rice, dry onion soup mix, cream of mushroom soup, mushroom pieces and milk.
- Place the chicken pieces in a 9×13 inch baking dish and pour the mushroom mixture over the chicken. Cover and bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour. Uncover and bake for 15 more minutes.